Trump Campaign Press Release - What Cory Booker and Pete Buttigieg Really Think About Joe Biden
Booker said Biden "is not doing a good job at bringing folks together."
Far-left Democrats like Pete Buttigieg and Cory "Spartacus" Booker know Joe Biden is weak and diminished—they all but said it outright during the primary. They also know Biden has poor judgement and isn't very good at bringing people together.
- Buttigieg argued that voters should "absolutely" question Biden's decision-making capacity, saying Biden's "years spent in Washington" did not equate to good "judgement."
- Buttigieg slammed Biden's vote for the Iraq War, saying he "supported the worst foreign policy decision made by the United States in my lifetime."
- Buttigieg said he would not have allowed Hunter Biden to sit on the board of a corrupt Ukrainian gas company while Joe Biden was VP. So why did Joe?
- Booker called Biden the "architect of mass incarceration" for authoring the 1994 crime bill. Booker said Biden doesn't have the "courage" to own up to it.
- Booker lambasted Biden for using the term "gangbanger" to describe young Black men, saying Biden was "not doing a good job at bringing folks together ... He's causing a lot of frustration and even pain with his words."
- Booker asked Biden to apologize for bragging about his relationships with racist segregationists, but Biden refused. "Apologize for what?" Biden responded. "Cory should apologize. He knows better."
- Booker questioned Biden's cognitive abilities, saying sometimes you watch Biden and "you just wonder."
Those are their words, not ours.
Donald J. Trump, Trump Campaign Press Release - What Cory Booker and Pete Buttigieg Really Think About Joe Biden Online by Gerhard Peters and John T. Woolley, The American Presidency Project https://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/node/345827