Trump Campaign Press Release - Top 5 Must-Watch Moments from the Vice Presidential Debate
Vice President Pence was strong and straightforward. Kamala Harris was not.
Tonight, Americans saw Vice President Mike Pence expose the radical, far-left policies that a Harris-Biden Administration would force on the country, and articulate a robust defense of the Trump-Pence Administration's accomplishments and vision for the future. It was a stark contrast with the weakness and evasiveness exhibited by phony Kamala Harris on virtually every issue.
Here are the top five must-watch moments from tonight's debate:
- VP Pence lambasted Joe Biden's failure to confront ISIS terrorists and save Kayla Mueller. "When Joe Biden was vice president, they hesitated for a month.... Her family says...if President Donald Trump had been president, they believe Kayla would be alive today," he said.
- VP Pence contrasted President Trump's record of cutting taxes for middle-class families with Joe Biden's plan to raise taxes by $4 trillion. "America, you just heard Senator Harris tell you, on day one, Joe Biden's going to raise your taxes," he said.
- VP Pence slammed Joe Biden for sending American jobs overseas to China. "Joe Biden has been a cheerleader for communist China over the last several decades," he said.
- VP Pence called out Kamala Harris for supporting massive tax hikes, a job-killing Green New Deal, banning fracking, and surrendering to China. "The American economy, the American comeback is on the ballot," he said.
- Kamala Harris refused—once again—to say if she and Biden will pack the U.S. Supreme Court. "The straight answer is, they are going to back the Supreme Court if they somehow win this election," said VP Pence.
Donald J. Trump, Trump Campaign Press Release - Top 5 Must-Watch Moments from the Vice Presidential Debate Online by Gerhard Peters and John T. Woolley, The American Presidency Project https://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/node/345693