Trump Campaign Press Release - Joe Biden Alienated and Endangered Israel, Our Key Ally
President Trump is cleaning up Biden's mess.
From trade to supply chains to criminal justice to foreign policy, President Trump has worked tirelessly to clean up Joe Biden's messes. Nowhere is that more evident than President Trump's successful efforts to repair the damage that Biden did to America's relationship with Israel.
- The Obama-Biden Administration was the most anti-Israel administration in American history. Biden supported the disastrous Iran deal, which would have allowed the regime to obtain a nuclear weapon as early as 2028 – an unacceptable outcome given its loudly stated intent to wipe Israel off the map.
- Biden sent Iran pallets of cash knowing full well the regime would use the money to finance terrorism, threaten Israel, and further destabilize the region.
- Biden allegedly personally lobbied Ukraine to vote for an anti-Israel resolution at the U.N.
- Biden promised to move the U.S. embassy to Jerusalem, but when he had the chance he broke his promise and turned his back on Israel. When President Trump got the job done, Biden criticized the move.
- Biden personally attacked Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, delivering "an unusually sharp rebuke of America's closest ally in the Middle East" in 2016 and boycotting Netanyahu's 2015 speech to Congress.
President Trump's announcement today of a historic peace deal between Israel and the United Arab Emirates represents the most significant step toward peace in the Middle East in more than 25 years. The deal is good for Israel, good for the UAE, and good for the American people. The accord strengthens our allies, makes Israel safer, and is bad news for Iran.
Once again, President Trump brought people together and used his leadership and expertise as a dealmaker to achieve success where no one else could.
Donald J. Trump, Trump Campaign Press Release - Joe Biden Alienated and Endangered Israel, Our Key Ally Online by Gerhard Peters and John T. Woolley, The American Presidency Project https://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/node/345841