ICYMI: New Navigator Research Poll Shows the Inflation Reduction Act is Extremely Popular
Today, Navigator Research released a new poll showing that two in three Americans support the Inflation Reduction Act – including one in three Republicans. And, all of the major provisions of the law enjoy support from more 60% of Americans. On Tuesday, President Biden signed the historic Inflation Reduction Act into law, which works to lower costs for families, combat the climate crisis, reduce the deficit, create good-paying jobs and make the largest corporations finally pay their fair share of taxes.
This Navigator Research Poll shows:
- 81% of Americans support capping out-of-pocket costs on prescription drugs for seniors
- 81% of Americans support capping insulin costs for seniors at $35 per month
- 80% of Americans support giving Medicare the power to negotiate for lower prescription drug prices
- 78% of Americas support provisions providing tax incentives to create more manufacturing jobs in the United States
- 74% of Americans support reducing the federal budget deficit by $300 billion
- 70% of Americans support requiring large corporations to pay a minimum tax of 15 percent
- 68% of Americans support increasing enforcement of current tax laws to crack down on tax evasion
- 66% of Americans support providing tax credits to expand clean energy production
Read the full report.
Joseph R. Biden, ICYMI: New Navigator Research Poll Shows the Inflation Reduction Act is Extremely Popular Online by Gerhard Peters and John T. Woolley, The American Presidency Project https://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/node/357374