Hillary Clinton Campaign Press Release - 12 Things You Can Learn From Hillary Clinton's Throwback Photos
Started from the Rodham, now she's here.
For Hillary, things haven't always been pantsuits and presidential races. Celebrate Throwback Thursday this week with some of Hillary's best #TBT moments—and?text THROWBACK to 47246 to receive a never-before-seen #TBT of Hillary.
1) Even a future secretary of state has to start with training wheels.
2) Hillary learned how to stand up to boys early on—and was even called a tomboy.
This served her well in high school debates.
And college protests.
3) One fight close to Hillary's heart has been making quality, affordable health care a reality.
4) Hillary celebrated with a friend when the Affordable Care Act passed.
5) And these friends have been through a lot together.
6) Motherhood sometimes involves horsing around.
7) Hillary once had a Dolly Parton?themed birthday party.
8) And like Dolly Parton, Hillary is a Grammy winner.
9) She has been known to rock a hat.
10) And a Peter Pan collar.
11) And to this day, she is a fashion inspiration.
12) Hillary and Bill have been leaning on each other for a long time.
And they've never stopped.
Text THROWBACK to 47246 to receive a never-before-seen #TBT of Hillary.
Hillary Clinton, Hillary Clinton Campaign Press Release - 12 Things You Can Learn From Hillary Clinton's Throwback Photos Online by Gerhard Peters and John T. Woolley, The American Presidency Project https://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/node/317506