Executive Order 7150 Placing Additional Agencies under the Supervision of the Bureau of the Budget.
Executive order No. 7126 of August 5, 1935, entitled "Submission to the Bureau of the Budget of Estimates of Expenditures for Administrative Expenses in Certain Cases," is hereby amended so as to make its provisions applicable in all respects to the following-named additional agencies and instrumentalities of the United States, except that the provisions of the last sentence of paragraph one of the said Order shall be applicable to the additional agencies and instrumentalities named herein from and after October 1, 1935, instead of September 15, 1935:
1. Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation
2. Federal Surplus Relief Administration
3. Export-Import Bank of Washington
4. Second Export-Import Bank of Washington, D.C.
5. Reconstruction Finance Corporation
6. Electric Home and Farm Authority.
Franklin D. Roosevelt, Executive Order 7150 Placing Additional Agencies under the Supervision of the Bureau of the Budget. Online by Gerhard Peters and John T. Woolley, The American Presidency Project https://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/node/208964