Executive Order 2048—To Divide Administrative Site Within Oregon National Forest, Oregon
On the recommendation of the Secretary of Agriculture it is hereby ordered that the withdrawal of the following described tract of unsurveyed land, containing approximately 40 acres, reserved as a ranger station for the use of the Forest Service in connection with the administration of the Oregon National Forest, Oregon, made by Executive Order (1957) of June 6, 1914, under authority of the Act of Congress approved June 25, 1910 (36 Stat., 847), as amended by the Act of August 24, 1912 (Stat., 497), be revoked.
In T. 9 S., R. 8 E., W. M., approximately Sec. 25: Beginning at Corner No. 1, which is the same as the 57 mile post of the west boundary of the Warm Springs Indian Reservation:
Thence South 20 chains to corner: No. 2
East 20 " " " " 3
North 20 " " " " 4
West 20 "
to Corner No. 1, the place of beginning. Variation 21 deg. East.
THE WHITE HOUSE,
September 15, 1914.
Woodrow Wilson, Executive Order 2048—To Divide Administrative Site Within Oregon National Forest, Oregon Online by Gerhard Peters and John T. Woolley, The American Presidency Project https://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/node/275312