DeSantis Campaign Press Release - Ron DeSantis for President Announces Additional Endorsements from State Legislators Across Country
Tallahassee, FL - Following Wednesday's debate victory, the Ron DeSantis for President campaign today announced a dozen additional endorsements from state legislators across the country.
- Tennessee State Senator Adam Lowe
- Tennessee State Representative and Republican Caucus Chair Ryan Williams
- Maine State Senator Brad Farrin
- Kansas State Representative Brett Fairchild
- Montana State Senator Daniel Zolnikov
- Massachusetts State Senator-elect Peter Durant
- Indiana State Representative Robert Heaton
- Indiana State Representative Shane Lindauer
- Indiana State Representative Chris Jeter
- Pennsylvania State Senator Greg Rothman
- Ohio State Representative Adam Mathews
- Minnesota State Representative Elliott Engen
Minnesota State Representative Elliot Engen said: "Governor Ron DeSantis is the future of the Republican Party. As a State Representative in a purple state, I know Governor DeSantis will provide the leadership and support our party needs to win across America without sacrificing bold, conservative policy."
Montana State Senator Daniel Zolnikov: "With the world on fire, America needs a serious leader for a serious time. Only Ron DeSantis has shown the courage, steadfastness, and ability to govern that our nation deserves."
** Massachusetts State Senator-elect Peter Durant**: "For the last decade, the Republican Party has lost too much at too great a cost for everyday Americans. I'm proud to have won an upset victory for the State Senate, and proud to stand with Governor Ron DeSantis because I know he will continue to deliver victories for conservative principles."
DeSantis boasts over 330 state-level endorsements, more than any other candidate in the race, in an impressive show of the strength and grassroots enthusiasm DeSantis is building across the country.
Ron DeSantis, DeSantis Campaign Press Release - Ron DeSantis for President Announces Additional Endorsements from State Legislators Across Country Online by Gerhard Peters and John T. Woolley, The American Presidency Project https://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/node/367793