Press Release - Waterloo Cedar Falls Courier: Christie Offers Straight Talk in Cedar Falls
Over the last few days, Governor Christie has been traveling throughout Iowa hosting meet and greet events and town hall meetings.
- Waterloo Cedar Falls Courier - Christie Offers Straight Talk in Cedar Falls
- Des Moines Register - Iowans to Chris Christie: Take it to Donald Trump
- Waterloo Cedar Falls Courier - Chris Christie greets Iowans at Irish Fest
At the town hall in Cedar Falls, Governor Christie was asked about the difference between Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders. Watch his response below.
- Video - Chris Christie: Doesn't Make A Darn Difference
- Video - Chris Christie: We Got Laws, Let's Enforce Them
In case you missed it, Governor Christie sat down with Bill O'Reilly to talk about the Planned Parenthood controversy, how he has vetoed funding for the organization in New Jersey six times in six years and how he plans to do the same as President. Watch the full interview and more below.
- The O'Reilly Factor - When I Say I'm Gonna Do Something, I Do It
- Hugh Hewitt - The Clinton's Set Their Own Rules
- CNN's State of the Union - Iran has been 'cheating for
Also, Governor Christie sat down with the Weekly Standard's Stephen Hayes to talk strategy in the 2016 primary. Read the full interview here.
Tomorrow, Governor Christie heads to New Hampshire for the Voters First Republican Forum at St. Anslem's College and then on to Cleveland, Ohio for the first primary debate.
Chris Christie, Press Release - Waterloo Cedar Falls Courier: Christie Offers Straight Talk in Cedar Falls Online by Gerhard Peters and John T. Woolley, The American Presidency Project https://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/node/311605