Press Release - Mitt Romney Announces Support of Oklahoma Leaders
Mitt Romney today announced the support of leaders from Oklahoma.
"I am proud to have the support of these important leaders in Oklahoma," said Mitt Romney. "We will partner together to bring a message of job creation and economic recovery to every American."
Announcing his support, former Governor Frank Keating said, "Mitt Romney is the candidate who has a solid plan to get Americans working again, and a track record to go with it. He spent 25 years in the private sector turning around failing businesses and creating jobs. While Governor, he balanced the budget every year without raising taxes and left in place a $2 billion rainy day fund. I am proud to support Mitt Romney for President."
Oklahoma Leaders Endorsing Mitt Romney:
- Former Governor Frank Keating
- State Treasurer Ken Miller
- State Auditor Gary Jones
- State Senator Brian Crain
- State Representative Paul Wesselhoft
- State Representative Guy Liebmann
- State Representative Lee Denney
- State Representative Dan Sullivan
- Francis Rooney, Former Ambassador
- Jim Dunlap, Former Senate Floor Leader
- Thad Balkman, Former State Representative
- Lynn Windel, Former RNC National Committeeman
- Ryan Leonard, Former Republican Candidate for Attorney General
- Dan Keating
Mitt Romney, Press Release - Mitt Romney Announces Support of Oklahoma Leaders Online by Gerhard Peters and John T. Woolley, The American Presidency Project https://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/node/298876