Press Release - 15 New Hampshire State Representatives Endorse Romney
Mitt Romney today announced the support of 15 additional New Hampshire State Representatives. With today's endorsements, Governor Romney now has the support of 73 New Hampshire State Representatives, 9 State Senators, 4 out of 5 Executive Councilors and 8 out of 10 Sheriffs.
"These endorsements are another indication of the building excitement and momentum for our campaign in the final days before the primary," said Mitt Romney. "I am honored to have earned the support of these fiscally responsible New Hampshire legislators and look forward to campaigning with them across New Hampshire."
"Governor Romney is clearly the strongest and most qualified person to lead our party in 2012. He understands that Washington needs to live within its means by reining in reckless government spending," said State Representative Herb Richardson (R-Lancaster). "He is the only candidate running a traditional grassroots campaign and taking the time to visit voters in every part of the state – including my hometown of Lancaster. He is earning every vote and putting in the hard work and effort that Granite Staters expect from presidential candidates."
New Hampshire State Representatives Endorsing Governor Romney:
- State Representative Mike McCarthy (R-Nashua)
- State Representative Jon Richardson (R-Allenstown)
- State Representative Robert Luther (R-Laconia)
- State Representative Bob Haefner (R-Hudson)
- State Representative David Lundgren (R-Londonderry)
- State Representative Patrick Abrami (R-Stratham)
- State Representative Glenn Ritter (R-Kensington)
- State Representative Karen Hutchinson (R-Londonderry)
- State Representative Bill Belvin (R-Amherst)
- State Representative David Palfrey (R-Franklin)
- State Representative Amy Perkins (R-Seabrook)
- State Representative Gail Barry (R-Manchester)
- State Representative Dennis Fields (R-Sanbornton)
- State Representative Herb Richardson (R-Lancaster)
- State Representative Harry Merrow (R-Ossipee)
Mitt Romney, Press Release - 15 New Hampshire State Representatives Endorse Romney Online by Gerhard Peters and John T. Woolley, The American Presidency Project https://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/node/299522