Executive Order 7174 Placing Additional Agencies under the Supervision of the Bureau of the Budget.
Executive order No. 7126 Of August 5, 1935, entitled "Submission to the Bureau of the Budget of Estimates of Expenditures for Administrative Expenses in Certain Cases," as amended by Executive Order No. 7150 of August 19, 1935, is hereby further amended so as to make its provisions applicable in all respects to the following-named additional agencies and instrumentalities of the United States, except that the provisions of the last sentence of paragraph one of the said order shall be applicable to the additional agencies and instrumentalities named herein from and after October 15, 1935, instead of September 15, 1935:
1. Agricultural Adjustment Administration
2. Commodity Credit Corporation
3. Federal Coordinator of Transportation
4. Federal Emergency Administration of Public Works
5. Federal Emergency Relief Administration
6. National Recovery Administration
7. Tennessee Valley Authority.
Franklin D. Roosevelt, Executive Order 7174 Placing Additional Agencies under the Supervision of the Bureau of the Budget. Online by Gerhard Peters and John T. Woolley, The American Presidency Project https://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/node/208990