Executive Order 11894—Adding to the Membership of the East-West Foreign Trade Board
By virtue of the authority vested in me by Section 411 of the Trade Act of 1974 (88 Stat. 2065, 19 U.S.C. 2441), and as President of the United States of America, the Secretary of Defense is added as a member of the East-West Foreign Trade Board and the list of ex officio members of the East West Foreign Trade Board set forth in Section 7 (a) of Executive Order No. 11846 of March 27, 1975, is accordingly amended to read as follows:
"(1) The Secretary of State.
(2) The Secretary of the Treasury.
(3) The Secretary of Defense.
(4) The Secretary of Agriculture.
(5) The Secretary of Commerce.
(6) The Special Representative for Trade Negotiations.
(7) The Director of the Office of Management and Budget.
(8) The Executive Director of the Council on International Economic Policy.
(9) The President of the Export-Import Bank of the United States.
(10) The Assistant to the President for Economic Affairs."
GERALD R. FORD
The White House,
January 3, 1976.
Gerald R. Ford, Executive Order 11894—Adding to the Membership of the East-West Foreign Trade Board Online by Gerhard Peters and John T. Woolley, The American Presidency Project https://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/node/241439