Annex to the Executive Order on Taking Additional Steps To Address the National Emergency With Respect to Significant Malicious Cyber-Enabled Activities
- 1. Main Intelligence Directorate (a.k.a. Glavnoe Razvedyvatel'noe Upravlenie) (a.k.a. GRU); Moscow, Russia
- 2. Federal Security Service (a.k.a. Federalnaya Sluzhba Bezopasnosti) (a.k.a FSB); Moscow, Russia
- 3. Special Technology Center (a.k.a. STLC, Ltd. Special Technology Center St. Petersburg); St. Petersburg, Russia
- 4. Zorsecurity (a.k.a. Esage Lab); Moscow, Russia
- 5. Autonomous Noncommercial Organization "Professional Association of Designers of Data Processing Systems" (a.k.a. ANO PO KSI); Moscow, Russia
- 1. Igor Valentinovich Korobov; DOB Aug 3, 1956; nationality, Russian
- 2. Sergey Aleksandrovich Gizunov; DOB Oct 18, 1956; nationality, Russian
- 3. Igor Olegovich Kostyukov; DOB Feb 21, 1961; nationality, Russian
- 4. Vladimir Stepanovich Alexseyev; DOB Apr 24, 1961; nationality, Russian
NOTE: This annex to Executive Order 13757, which was published in the Federal Register on January 3, 2017, was released by the Office of the Press Secretary on December 29, 2016.
APP NOTE: The executive order can be found by clicking here.
Barack Obama, Annex to the Executive Order on Taking Additional Steps To Address the National Emergency With Respect to Significant Malicious Cyber-Enabled Activities Online by Gerhard Peters and John T. Woolley, The American Presidency Project https://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/node/321345